



Showstoppers Committee Minutes

<u>Attendees</u>	<u>Minutes in a Minute!</u>
<p>VHA - Victoria Howard-Andrews (President)</p> <p>PA - Phoebe Armstrong (Vice President)</p> <p>GPV - Gaby Puleston-Vaudrey (Secretary)</p> <p>JW - John Wilders (Treasurer)</p> <p>AR - Antigone Robertson (Social Sec)</p> <p>JC - Josiah Chamberlain (Social Sec)</p> <p>PR - Patrick Riley (Tours Officer)</p> <p>NO - Nick Ong (Webmaster)</p> <p>AW - Alex Wareham (Ordinary Member)</p>	<p>The Trail to Oregon: Show feedback is on its way.</p> <p>Legally Blonde: Ticket sales have been declared.</p> <p>It Shoulda Been You: Have done a run!</p> <p>Sweeney Todd: Have done an act 1 run!</p> <p>Treasurer: Please pay for the Christmas meal if you haven't yet!</p> <p>Social: We're going to see American Idiot at The Mayflower!</p> <p>Development: Workshops for next term are being planned.</p>
<p><u>Apologies</u></p> <p>OJ - Oliver Johnson (Development)</p> <p>ZB - Zoë Blackall (Development)</p> <p>BM - Ben McQuigg (Ordinary Member)</p>	<p>Web: The camera loaning system is up!</p> <p>Tours: Edinburgh information meeting will be on January 20th!</p>
<p><u>Non-Committee</u></p>	<p>Ordinary: Society merch will be available again next semester.</p> <p>Original Writing: Independent pitches are happening.</p> <p>AOB: Keep an eye on the Facebook group for job opportunities at Murder57!</p>

January 10th 2019



TTTO

VHA: Need to send out GoFundMe.

AW: I need to do show feedback but still fill it in.

VHA to organise GoFundMe rewards. AW to collate show feedback.

Legally Blonde

VHA: I will write a feedback form.

AW: Scripts were sent back. Ticket sales have been declared to MTI, just waiting on a response from then.

PR: When will the video go up?

VHA: Once the others have gone up.

VHA to create show feedback form.

ISBY

JW: We did a full run on Sunday, and are having another one soon. Sorting band and scores have arrived.

AR: I'm going in to liaise on Saturday.

JW: Cast clothing is being done.

NO: Poster designs have been given to WS so it can go in the PA booklet.

AR to do a liaison session with cast.

Sweeney Todd:

PA: We have a staggered run tomorrow and then we will see where we are.

AR: NO has our production timetable.

Spring Awakening

VHA: They've got auditions now!

Treasurer

JW: £220 from SUSU for memberships. 18 people paid for the fundraiser quiz by bank transfer, and we took £48 in cash. I'm going to start chasing people up for the Christmas meal and get people to pay.

PA: PA committee are just finalising funding.

VHA: We got £50 out of the £72. We applied for a sewing machine with TG, so got £50 each.

JW: I need to pay £11 back to all the people that paid for wine for the meal.

JW to chase up Christmas meal payments and to pay back people who paid for wine as part of their tickets.

January 10th 2019



Social

JC: We're going to see AI at the Mayflower.

AR: Try and get people to come as it's only £23.50 if 20 people come.

JC: We're hoping to have a set plan for going away somewhere with TG at the end of the month.

PA: Can we have a really chill social after exams?

VHA: Like the film one?

AR: Yes!

PA: Or even like a scoops.

JC to finalise ideas for trip with TG.

Development

PA: There was a cabaret.

GPV: The more causal open-mic vibe was really cool.

PR: It was really nice.

PA: They've asked me to host another MisCast.

VHA: I was going to talk to you about it, as we could potentially do it as part of the Culture Festival.

NO: The videos for cabaret will be up by the end of next week at the latest.

[Sent by OJ]: We're having a meeting next week to sort out this term's workshops and Spring cabaret is probably going to be One Man Two Guvnor's intensive day off so we'll liaise with their prod team about that.

OJ, ZB and PA to arrange another MisCast event. OJ and ZB to organise workshops for this term and to book Spring Cabaret.

Web and Promo

NO: The camera booking system is up - we're just sorting out a couple of glitches. It will be embedded into the Producer Tools on the website when I update them over the next couple of weeks. I've been liaising with WS about PA promo.

PA: Is the snow still up?

NO: I'll turn it back off.

NO to update Producer Tools on Website and to turn off snow.

Tours Update

PR: I'm emailing ND about Edinburgh and we're going to do a presentation.

NO: I need to set up your email and website login.

VHA: I've been talking to ND about dates to have an Edinburgh information meeting.

Would the 17th work for people, or the 20th onwards?

PR: I'm not here from the 23rd onwards, and have an exam on the 22nd.

January 10th 2019



GPV: I'm not about on 21st or the day before, because I have an exam and an essay due on the 21st.

NO: May not be there on the 17th.

PA: I'm not here on the 17th.

PA: Fringe registration opened last week.

VHA: Okay, so if we have it on the 20th during that day.

PR to arrange Edinburgh information meeting with ND.

Ordinary

AW: Summer pitches feedback finally went out. I spoke to JW about this but KB's society merch has gone missing.

AR: It's potentially in a box in the living room.

AW: I know we were going to do two orders - when are looking at having the second one done?

VHA: After all the future shows have been cast - so potentially March.

PA: That would be good as then it would also coincide with the AGM.

AW to organise second set of society merch to be made available in March.

Original Writing

PA: Independent pitches are happening.

ALL COMM to attend independent pitches on January 19th.

AOB

VHA: Next committee? Please can we try to have one in the second week of exam. So the 24th. And then we can set Edinburgh pitch dates.

GPV: I've had an email regarding a potential acting job opportunity from Murder57, so I'll get some more details about that and will then share that in the group.

GPV to share Murder57 opportunity in group.