

Showstoppers Committee Minutes

Attendees

President: Antigone Robertson [AR]

Vice-President: Alex Wareham [AW]

Secretary: Patrick Riley [PR]

Treasurer: Maciek Shasha [MS]

Social Secretary: Beth Mitchell [BM]
Social Secretary: Will Fieldhouse [WF]

Development Officer: Hannah Maskell [HM]
Development Officer: Imy Brighty-Potts [IBP]

Web and Promotions Officer: Chloe Taylor [CT]

Tours Officer: Kit Hobbs [KH]

Welfare Officers (OM): Emma Frazzitta [EF]
Welfare Officers (OM): Ollie Johnson [OJ]

Original Writing Officer: Susie Clark [SC]

APOLOGIES:

NON-COMMITTEE:

Victoria Howard-Andrews [VHA]

Jamie Milburn [JM]

Samena Brunning [SB]

Ellen Goggin [EG]

OTHERS MENTIONED IN MINUTES:

Phoebe Armstrong [PA]

Ben McQuigg [BMQ]

Joe Chamberlain [JC]

Chris Gotts [CG]

Jamie Miller [JML]

Xafsa Mohamud [XM]

Minutes in a Minute

Trail to Oregon:

Maciek to close the budget

Spring Awakening:

Maciek to close the budget

Maciek to look into missing Spring libs

O.A.P and Me:

Antigone to do audition feedback

Antigone to chase show feedback

Maciek to send Annex hire money off

Songs for a New World/Tick, Tick, Boom!!:

Committee gives approval for the prod team to open auditions to non-students

Treasurer:

Maciek to ring bank about deciphering an email he received

Social Secretaries:

Beth and Will to send leavers meal info

Development Officers:

Hannah and Imy to schedule auditions workshop for the first week back

Web and Promotions Officer:

Chloe to put Cabaret and show pictures on the website

Chloe to take TTB off the website

Tours Officer (Edinburgh):

Patrick to liaise with Edinburgh prod team on numbers staying in the flat

Tours Officer (Other Tours):

Kit to get in contact with other universities about possible projects

Welfare Officers:

Ollie to sort out society feedback

Original Writing Officer:

Susie to come up with Original Writing workshops

Susie to research into books the society might find useful if purchased

AOB:

PA keylist has been updated

A booking form was added to the SFNW auditions event



Society Update:

EF: Our committee number slapped.

A complaint was made about the way committee and other members of the society conduct themselves. After a discussion and steps were put in place for committee, a facebook post was written to inform society of the complaint and how committee are working to ensure their actions are more thoughtful.

Trail to Oregon:

AR: We welcome VHA to the stage.

VHA: Hello! So that post that I put on Facebook last week giving people a week to reply to, no one did so that's fine even though I tagged people in it. That's fine I'm not bitter about it because it's not my problem anymore but I've sent and posted off everyone else's today. But it's the end of the year now and I have receipts for MS. I feel like we should pass them round and kiss them before MS closes the budget. OJ these are the leftover unsigned posters, do you want to keep them?

OJ: Oh gorgeous. Sure.

VHA: Wallpaper the house with them.

OJ: I wonder whether keeping them in your house makes more sense because PA and BMQ will want these more.

VHA: I just mean with this Edinburgh, any old merch and sh*t might help.

OJ: That's not a bad idea.

VHA: It's almost like I assistant produced it last year! I think that means that TTO can be closed now. (**MS sneezes violently**) I think that's a yes. It's just these two receipts of £12 and another £9.

MS: Cracking. £12 plus this £9.60. That's the easiest sum I've done all year.

IBP: I can't do it.

AR: Get that sh*t off the agenda!

MS to close the budget.

Spring Awakening:

AW: I have just realised at this moment that I have not compiled all the feedback. I can either do that over the summer or I can get the stuff up now and read it directly from the feedback.

IBP: Is this our last committee?

CT: Could you compile it and put it on the group for approval?

AW: Yes, but we need to make sure that we all properly read it because I know we can all be guilty at times not reading things thoroughly that needs to be approved.

AR: That sounds like a good idea.

AW: Wonderful. I shall do that.

MS: I've received the old invoice so I'll be settling that. I've spoken to OJ and we have a £150 charge because of one band score that BMQ has held his hands up for.

VHA: Shocker.

MS: And 3 scripts that weren't returned and one had liquid damage. I sent an email to them asking 'what is this liquid damage?'

EF: Maybe it was JC. Remember that ting.

IBP: Unidentified fluid.

MS: So I'm yet to find out from MTI about that. But we'll have four scripts to deal with. I am confused because I thought we were only missing two.

OJ: I'm sure that there were eighteen that I sent back. When they reply we can sort that out.

MS to look into missing scripts.
MS to close the budget

O.A.P and Me:

IBP: Show.A.P and me.

CT: We might be getting a cheeky charge from StageSoc because CG went through the treasurer details and it turns out that independent shows should be charged for annex hire so the thing that we signed for it was just so that we could use the lights and that we would be liable if there was any damage but in terms of hiring the annex and the lights which is about £35 per show slot. I can message CG if you want anymore details and they said they were going to do it for all independents like Mr Grin as well but I said just don't do that.

AR: It sounds a little unfair to go all the way back to other shows like Mr Grin.

CT: Yeah I fought your corner because it was fair for OAP because it's just happened but

Mr Grin was not our damage and was ages ago. This committee and StageSoc's committee wasn't there for that show.

MS: They've already got £800 from us, they don't need anymore.

VHA: Incase anyone wondered, both Help and Little Puddle paid £35 plus VAT per performance.

AW: Audition feedback?

AR: It's literally done. I can send it tonight. It's been done for a v long time, I do apologise. It just needs to be emailed out. Show feedback should be done. I will message JC about that this week. Cast clothing is done and everything is sorted. Bish bash bosh.

AR to do audition feedback and message about show feedback.
MS to send StageSoc independent slot money for hiring the annex.

Songs for a New World:

OJ: Hello. So obviously following on from the discussions from last week, TTB is no longer a thing but we all know that. We held female auditions again yesterday and we've got more tomorrow so share the sh*t out of them. Then, if we still are not in the position that we can cast the show tomorrow then that will be the point where we re-assess where we're at and see what's the best way to resolve the situation.

AR: Would you like us to discuss any ideas that committee have now?

OJ: Yes.

AR: Just because I don't have any ideas right now but I think it would be good to have Some.

OJ: I don't mind. It's whether we wait until tomorrow.

AR: I'm just aware that it might be harder to have people altogether. Obviously there won't be any matters to vote on but it might be nice to bounce some ideas.

OJ: Yeah that's a good idea.

EF: Obviously there's an interest in gender parity but we could gender swap?

OJ: No.

AW: The rights company wouldn't allow it would they.

SC: I had planned on going up to Edinburgh anyway to volunteer so I was going to have all of my accomodation paid but if there is no one else to do it then I will put myself out and pay the £500 to go up or however much it cost if that's what is needed, just let me know.

OJ: Cool.

AR: (**Whispering trying to be undetected by my voice recorder**) Can you pass me the haribos please.

IBP: I was going to do that as well but I realised our show slots overlapped so soz.

VHA: It happened like that last year. The exact same thing with improv and showstoppers.

CT: Someone pass me a custard cream.

KH: A very tentative idea but is it too late to just swap the show?

COMM: It's too late.

CT: The discussion to decide which show was in depth.

OJ: The decision from the discussion yesterday has been made. This issue is we only have one female auditionee who was the director from TTB and 3 MDs who might not be going up to Edinburgh anyway in light of recent events.

IBP: Any producers who could do it? (**All eyes turn to CT**)

CT: Eeeek!

IBP: An attack.

OJ: At the moment we have no producers that will be up for the whole run.

CT: (**In an outraged tone**) Hey, that wasn't official.

OJ: Woah!

CT: Don't @ me. It was a potential about the finance of Edinburgh but I'll probably be up

for the whole time so don't try and call me out for this.

AR: Any way we digress but yeah, sold idea.

AW: This is more of a question to us as a committee that AR and I were wondering but in a dire situation to open up auditions to open up auditions to non-students, alumni etc. or is that completely no-go. I'm asking everybody.

PR: If there's no one else then I think then that's the right thing to do.

AW: Because if it's in the constitution that it's wrong but the whole constitution is at the discretion of committee then...

PR: My step-mum's alumni.

CT: Bring Jan. Jan's ready.

MS: She can't be in the show if she's not paid membership.

CT: People in shows now don't even pay membership.

HM: Would that get quite complicated though because they're outside university.

CT: Yeah it'd be messy.

AW: It would undoubtedly have a lot of complications.

IBP: It would be last resort.

OJ: We currently have three weeks until rehearsals start so time is also of the elephant.

AR: WF did you have your hand up.

WF: If it's not taking anyone's place then I think we could do that.

IBP: With the amount of lyrics there are, is it possible to have Woman 1 and 2 played by one woman.

OJ: No.

IBP: You can't just merge the women. I'm really giving you all I've got here.

AW: Okay, well there are some potential ideas.

HM: How many women do you need.

AR: Two but they have one already.

HM: So you need one more.

AW: That is in fact how maths works.

PR: $1+1$ does in fact equal 2.

AR: I think if there's anyone you know who is or might be interested, please reach out to them. We got the last auditions events posted in jazzmanix and arias.

AW: If you're part of any big student group, I just put it on 'overheard'.

IBP: I saw that!

CT: Could we crushampton it? Laugh react if you're going to audition, sad react if you're not.

WF: Does anyone have any tissues.

VHA: Something I discovered this year was that comedy committee contributed £1,500 to the house so that it was cheaper for all of us to stay in and pay rent for.

PR: Showstoppers do pay the £1000 for the deposit on the house.

HM: I don't know whether this is bouncing off that but could we make an event solely for Edinburgh like, I'm not the treasurer, but maybe a cabaret where the money is specifically for Edinburgh.

AR: All cabaret money goes to Edinburgh anyway. If we ever make a profit then it does go

there but we tend to have to pay all of it to SUSU but I know what you mean.

IBP: I think that opening it up to non-students is the next step really.

VHA: If you're looking at doing that maybe look at contacting the people in the 'Raise your Voice' choir and people who perform at Romsey and Eastleigh to come and audition depending on what happens in the next couple of days.

IBP: I know someone from there so I'm happy to talk to her if it comes to that.

AR: I feel like it's something that has to be voted on.

OJ: I think that I need to feedback to the prod team before we do anything.

AR: I don't mean you have to do it, it's just something that if we vote that we're happy to do it then if you feel the need to you have committee's approval.

CT: Especially as it's our last meeting. We'll just have it our break during the 24. 3 hours the break, right? That's roughly the length of a committee meeting.

(SFNW prod team have been given permission by the committee to open auditions to non-students)

Treasurer:

MS: It's been a long week guys, I'm not going to lie. I didn't have to write down what I've done, sorry guys. So we've discussed Edinburgh. We got an email from the bank which was really badly typed and I couldn't make head or tail of what that f*ckery was. I'll just give them a phone call and ask what they want from me and we can work something out otherwise I need to get a float for tomorrow. We've paid for some more leavers meal tickets and we've paid for 24 clothing but that's taking it's time (**everyone laughs at the fact our clothing is late again**) and it's not going to happen for tomorrow. That was paid for promptly though. MTI obviously about Spring Awakening. Rest in peace Grease.

IBP: Grease is not the word.

MS: I'll take all the credit for that.

CT: As a committee can we just say f*ck Peter Andre as Teen Angel because they're going

on tour with him which is why the rights are ridiculously expensive.

IBP: To be fair, he'll be good at that.

EF: Ooooh yeah.

MS to talk to the bank to help decipher the email he was sent.

Social Secretaries:

WF: I'm not ill, it's fine. Leavers awards and everything is tomorrow.

IBP: Hi BM.

WF: We'll post tomorrow morning about specifics timings and stuff. It's expected for you

to get there around 19:00/19:30. Again, they'll be a post tomorrow. The whole printing of the awards is going very well. Only other thing with leavers meal is that we've done all of them apart from two. Maybe we can discuss that later? Then we can get those printed as well. The other thing is that the PA Olympics are on 11th June.

CT: I feel like something else is on that day.

PR: Yeah, it's my mum's birthday.

MS: JML wanted to come to the leavers meal but found out about it too late but would also like to pop in and say hi if he can just rock up.

WF: I assume if he's not coming to the meal then that's fine.

AR: Olympics related - did you get anywhere in terms of what's happening with the other societies?

WF: A sign up sheet is coming out. We have all of them including LopSoc and we did include Arias as well. We know that their committee's so small so they might not be able to get involved but at the same time it allows people to be part of teams in other societies.

CT: If you do hear of people who need to join a team... StageSoc are always desperate. I'm one of the sportier people in StageSoc, I'm not on their team and that's worrying. Also, are we doing something for the Tony's? Personally, I'm going to be sat watching the Tony's.

WF: We're definitely thinking about it but obviously there's been a lot on. Something might happen.

[BM and WF to send leavers meal information.](#)

Development Officers:

IBP: We had a cabaret. It happened. (**Whoops and cheers all round**)

SC: It was sick.

IBP: That's all I've got to say about that.

HM: And we're still exhausted.

VHA: You guys smashed hosting!

HM: Ta.

IBP: I've written up a list of workshop ideas that have come from 'le bin'. Have you (HM) looked at the calendar? The calendar is looking banging at the moment and I'm really excited about it. We can just stick the dates next to when they are. We're going to do a freshers accent workshop which won't be mildly racist at all. There are a few people in general, but most of you are here, about maybe running a workshop at some point. Yeah.

MS: I know this isn't the system for requesting workshops but...

IBP: Get in the bin.

MS: I'm sure it's probably already there but is the first workshop back an auditions

workshop aimed at freshers.

IBP: No because I don't know what I'm doing. Cheers for that.

PR: Yeah it should be an audition workshop for freshers first so they know what to expect. The Legally one was really useful.

EF: We had that in our first year.

IBP: Oh I don't have google sheets. I'm going to put it in my own bin.

AR: Yes that's. Yes. That.

AR: Anything more for developments.

IBP: It's all developing very quickly.

HM: IBP can we meet before summer.

IBP: Yes. Let's have coffee.

HM and IBP to have coffee.

IBP and HM to schedule the auditions workshop for the first week back.

Web and Promotions Officer:

CT: Hello. I have a bit of a gripe. None of y'all messaged me about when I can film you for the committee videos.

COMM: (Recalling that we should've done it already) Oooooohhhhhh!

CT: Yeah, good to make that noise now.

PR: To be honest, it might be worth just messaging people during the week rather than waiting until the next meeting because we all forget.

CT: Please message. It's fine, I'm here through summer because, why not? If anyone wants to hit me up in show in a week time.

EF: Oh that's perfect.

CT: Monday?

EF: Yeah.

CT: Just message me so it's formalised and I can make a timetable.

VHA: I think you should definitely film things on Sunday (24 end) so people either look really, really glamorous or really, really sh*t.

CT: I'm not here for this shade, I'm not going to lie.

AR: Do we know whether committee tops are going to arrive soon.

EF: You know what. I asked Rhys person to person and he said 'yes your president was here yesterday and they're still not ready'.

AR: I was wondering whether it's worth waiting until the end of the week to do the videos because we might have our committee tops by then.

CT: So long as it's before everyone f*cks off for summer because I need time to edit.

IBP: We could photoshop them on?

VHA: I remember in my first year, the videos had people's faces ping onto screen if they

weren't there to film so that might be a way around it.

HM: Because I'm a keen committee member and was bored, I looked at the past videos

and they were doing a bit of crazy stuff. They were talking about loads. Do we have to prepare what we say? They were talking about auditions and stuff and I thought, 'wait, this isn't development though?'

CT: Yes you can put a little script together.

AR: it's also relevant content. They asked me and JC about Legally Blonde because we were on the prod team for it and it was relevant at the time.

OJ: I just said what I was told.

CT: If you want to sort something out individually, then I'll film it. Okay? I'll sort out cabaret photos soon too. They aren't brilliant-the bridge lighting-soz. The cabaret

videos are on KH's phone. He's going to upload them to a drive and send them over to me soon and then I can edit them and render them.

KH: The videos are being a little annoying currently but I'll get on them quickly.

SC: Can I ask, what is rendering? What is this thing you speak of.

CT: It's so funny that you think I know. So basically, I've been told it's a thing I need to do. I've been told that it basically formats it for youtube and I need to make sure things are okay and that the songs are cut down to where they need to be. It does take a while because for anyone who didn't realise, cabaret was long. I've now got a consolidated folder from all the headshots this year.

PR: Oh god, you've got so much power!

CT: Yeah. I can provide producers with that.

HM: Yes please.

CT: I got you gal. I can do that next year as well, so we've got a permanently generating archive for headshots ready for the next 24. I did something else... Oh I need to take TTB off the website and change things around there.

SC: The jotform thing.

CT: Also, I'm going to do some bunfight promo stuff over summer.

AR: I think just keep an eye on the committee group because there'll be a lot of freshers stuff.

CT: Oh that's the other thing. I've uploaded all the pitches.

IBP: What pictures.

CT: Pitches!

IBP: Oh.

AR: Just a reminder that you have to have read all the pitches before you come into the pitch room. Those are tomorrow at 12:00. If you have any questions, just write them down and if they get answered during the pitch, cross them off. If they don't, then they'll be time to ask them at the end.

OJ: Please can you (CT) chase people about the show feedback from Charlie Brown and Trail. Mr Grin is there.

CT: Over the summer, I'm going to upload all the gallery photos for the shows and some

cabaret photos to the website. There's a workshops one but I don't think we get many. I'm doing the yearbook, urgh it's a ballache. If people have ugly pictures of the leavers, send them my way. If anyone had any quotes about the shows that you

didn't fill out the form for then also just shoot them my way because it's nice to have little personal things on there. All of the awards are done but I'm still designing and it would be nice to have some quotes or reviews.

AR: How long does it take between ordering them and them arriving?

CT: That's a question. A couple of days.

AR: Okay good. Because obviously after olympics lots of people will be gone.

CT: I know but I finished my exams yesterday. The website I'm going through means they should cost about £5 each and then it's got express delivery on it. I found a good website, it's decently priced and it should be here on time. I'd love it to be here before the end of the 24 but feasibly I don't think I could design it for then so hopefully it'll be here for the olympics.

KH: The bunfight stuff, there's a load of clips from Spring Awakening that you could use.

CT: Maybe. It might be a bit weird if we only have those shots of Spring and not the other shows. Just as a cohesion thing it might not work.

OJ: I'm just having a nosy around the website.

CT: Don't do that please.

OJ: There's a cabaret tab signed off development officer, PA 2017-2018.

AR: Shall we get rid of names of people. I feel like if we put IBP and HM down, it's just going to happen again.

CT: So if you just send me a to do list, when I get into the raw code I can sort that out. I'm

going to forget things right now because I've got a lot. Once I'm in the raw code, I'll try not to break it.

OJ: Also, there used to be a thing where you could pick a role...

CT: Yeah, the 'find a prod' tool. I'm aware of it. I've got the URL and it's really exciting because you get to put in the name, select the role and then... it breaks.

AR: I think we should go on wix and just design the website ourselves.

CT: Has everyone asked me everything. I need the loo.

CT to start making the bunfight promo and put constitution on the website.

CT to put up Cabaret and show photos on the website.

CT to take TTB off the website.

CT to take off names of people on committee sign-offs from the website.

CT to talk to Charlie House about the 'find a prod' tool.

Tours Officer:

Edinburgh

PR: Hello. So I got an email back from accommodation yesterday and they do not have

any accommodation for us. Obviously if things happen with prod team members or cast size, it might be that I look for a smaller accommodation which will be a lot easier but that's something I'll get in contact with the prod team about and sort out. That's it.

AR: In terms of fundraising, is there anything happening at 24 of leavers meal?

PR: I need to discuss that with the prod team.

AR: Okay. Just let us know if we need to do or supply anything.

PR: I will put a message on the committee group if we need you to get involved in some way.

(*VHA leaves*)

OJ: We'll have a chat but definitely get thinking about hampers for the Olympics.

AR: When you say hampers, do you mean the plastic bag filled things?

OJ: We don't need a woven basket. One of them last year was just a bag of cheese.

EF: Oooh I love that.

OJ: Also a promise auction went down well last year.

WF: Are me and BM meant to front the creation of that or is it everyone?

AR: It's everyone's responsibility. I'll create a thread on the committee group and you can

comment on what is in your basket.

IBP: That's going straight in my basket!

[PR to look into Edinburgh accommodation and to liaise with prod team on numbers staying in Edinburgh.](#)

Other Tour Events

PR: KH might have an update.

KH: No. I've finished off my exams and I'm free of that so I'll now get on with emailing universities and people. If I get responses in summer, and it's a very big if, I will get them and summarise them and post them on the group so you all know what stage I'm at with people and if anyone says anything then I'll put that on the group too. For now, I can't do much because I've not done much yet but I've not done much yet. My question is show liaison and production liaison, with casting happening tomorrow when are we going to elect the liaisons? Because we can't elect it now but this is our last committee.

AR: Great question. Probably now.

OJ: But we don't know whether people in this room are going to be cast.

AR: I don't think we have any opportunity to do it otherwise.

OJ: I'm sure there are websites for this sh*t.

AR: yeah, we could vote by proxy.

KH: We could google form it and only you (AR) and PR look at it or whoever doesn't run

for it and we have a day to fill it in or something? I just wanted to raise that before we left.

AR: I think it will have to be an over the interweb situation. If you are in this room and you are thinking of auditioning for Edinburgh, please audition for Edinburgh tomorrow between 10:00-12:00.

IBP: Please do it.

AW: Does anyone know how XM came to be show liaison for Trail? Was it because she was Tours Officer and not involved in the show?

PR: Yep.

AW: So theoretically, it might be that if PR doesn't get cast he will automatically become the show liaison.

CT: But he might come up as part of the prod team.

AR: What AW means is was XM show liaison just because she was Tours Officer or because she was voted in.

OJ: No.

AR: As in she wasn't voted in like everyone else?

CT: I think it says in the constitution that they would assume the role unless they're involved.

OJ: It's the same with TG's workshop officers being the show liaison for their freshers show. It's just part of the job.

CT: It might have to be you (PR).

[KH to get in contact with other universities for a possible project.](#)

[Committee to vote on show liaison and prod liaison. \(PROXY VOTE: Kit is show/prod liaison\)](#)

Welfare Officers:

OJ: I will have the society feedback form up by the end of the weekend.

AR: Nice.

OJ: Then we can collect feedback over summer.

EF: Then I can collate it so that you don't have to do that when we get back!

OJ: Also... this isn't a committee discussion but do we want to alternate the chairing?

EF: Yeah. We're so efficient.

AW: I have given EF my water bottles. That is not a euphemism. Now yours.

[OJ to sort out society feedback.](#)

Original Writing Officer:

SC: Hello. We had some original writing at cabaret, even if it was me who did it.

IBP: It was good.

SC: I think the message that I wanted to get across did so that's good.

EF: Good.

SC: I think that over the summer I'm going to come up with some ideas for original writing workshops so if anyone has any ideas then please feel free to let me know. I'm also going to be researching into any books that the society would like to purchase to help with Original Writing and I'll come back with answers and talk to MS about it.

EF: Would that be a librarian role like TG has or would that be part of the facilities

officers.

AR: I would say that falls under the facilities officer's role.

SC to come up with Original Writing workshop ideas.

SC to research what books might be useful to purchase for the society.

AOB:

CT: One's funny and one we should probably do. I've mentioned it to AR already but I think we need to have a Showstoppers handbook review in the same way that the constitution has one.

COMM: Yes.

CT: I know that a lot of the things we've discussed in committee we've said 'we should probably add this to the handbook' so maybe around show in a week time we should do that because we have enough people around and we'll probably have quorum. We should probably do it in person?

AR: I was going to say that I was planning to do the handbook thing in general and just update things that are facts. In terms of all being in a room, I don't know how realistic that might be so I was thinking of just putting the whole thing on a google drive and anything that you edit you have your own colour and then potentially we just go through it in the first committee back and check everyone's happy with it.

CT: Yeah, just as long as it gets done.

AR: Yeah because i feel like people are just going to want to go home and sh*t. It is something that I think people will be happier to do in their own time. If we can do that over the summer that'd be great.

KH: Just as long as it's done by september and when the freshers are here.

Committee to do a handbook review over summer.

AR: And your other AOB is just not necessary.

CT: My AOB is 100% necessary and that is some information that I found out today that our president, AR, had a Demi Lovato fan instagram account (**Screaming and laughter**) and I felt like everyone should know.

AR: It had at least 300 followers at its peak.

IBP: That's actually quite impressive.

CT: It has been deleted which is tragic.

AR: It might be in the depths of somewhere. Yeah, that did happen. I also actually go 'Lovatic' on the back of my leavers.

CT: This was Year 11 guys.

EF: That's old enough to know better.

AR: It was a difficult time okay!! It kept me strong.

CT: I hope Demi reads the minutes.

AR: Demi follows everything I do.

KH: Two parts really, the first one is yes, sheet music, I will attempt to begin to digitalise it and start scanning it. I guess I'll have a link at some point that you can put on the website or on the about section on the group.

CT: I think that's going to be a hefty about section. We've said that so much needs to go on there recently and I just think that since we already have a dedicated tab on the website we should just put it there. Sorry, I've got a rhubarb and custard in my mouth.

KH: Piano bag. Over summer I will do the swap over from the bag that is currently sitting in the annex in the poor and sorry state that it's in, it's sad, so painful. I'll start looking at it and trade it in for the good bag in the PA house when I find it in there somewhere.

CT: Front room.

KH: Thank you. My other thing is kind of what I said earlier which is that there's no star next to my name on the SUSU page list.

AR: I added it.

CT: I think it's because PR's term as Tours Officer hasn't ended so as soon as he is no longer Tours Officer according to SUSU guidelines, your star will appear.

KH: Yeah because I'm on the members list and everyone who was on last years committee still has a star.

AR: Yeah. It was really weird because last year on the website it assumed that you were on committee until the 1st July and then it changes over whereas we obviously don't change that over so I changed all of the committee members to end on the 30th March and us to start on the 1st April or whatever month it was so I don't know whether that's f*cked something or what?

KH: I was looking at it and our names are all under the 2019-20 committee so that's fine.

CT: I think it's just that when PR was elected, his term will have been put in from when he was elected until September. I think it thinks you're both Tours Officers but because PR was there first, he would take precedence because his term has been longer.

KH: My final little thing, the keylist. Every member of last year's committee is specifically named on the keylist.

CT: I think they were trying to change it so that only committee could access the PA

house keylist.

AR: Can I just throw out there to the group that all these issues may just be resolved with the passing of time and by the time we get back they'll be sorted.

IBP: That's my favourite sort of issue.

EF: That's what we like to hear.

KH: I just wanted to bring it to your attention just because I saw it and that's what's happening.

AR: If anyone has an issue with taking the key out just speak to me.

The PA House keylist has been updated and any member of Showstoppers Committee 2019-2020 has access.

AW: Is there anyway you could add a booking thing onto the new event because for people who are new and don't know how it all works, it might be a bit intimidating having to message a prod team member directly.

OJ: Yeah we can do.

A booking form is to be added to the Songs for a New World audition page on Facebook.

HM: It's nothing beefy but next year when we have workshops please if you're on committee can you turn up. If you can't make it then can you just message me or IBP, I promise we won't kill you!

IBP: She won't.

AW: And by send a message that doesn't mean when you're drunk on a night out with them be like 'I can't come to workshop next week'. No. You have to send an actual message.

PR: Just because I've remembered, please can you let me know as Secretary if you're not going to be in a committee by message and not just mentioning it in passing or at a previous committee meeting. Also, let me know if you're going to be running late.

WF: One thing that I think needs to be mentioned is that cabaret performance went really well. The committee one.

*Committee to keep development officers up-to-date on their absences at workshops.
Committee to keep the secretary up-to-date on their absences at committee meetings.*

AW: Ah yeah I loved it!

EF: It was actually relatively peng.

OJ: Yeah thanks for that.

WF: Thanks for doing our rewrite justice.

KH: Do you want me to play it?

IBP: No. Not now.

WF: Just related to the olympics, our colours dark blue so everyone dress in that.
Committee number at summer cabaret has been appreciated.